2024 FA Thread

PFF also ranked Rudy Ford as one of the best. PFF rankings seem they should be taken with grain of salt.
I'm not certain they're wrong on this one though. Obviously they weren't impressed at what he offered on the field.

would love to get him. he's still young (24) and has played well. but i doubt we can afford him. a lot of teams need safety help.
and the draft class isn’t looking so hot, so yeah, expect a lot of competition on the market

I think McKinney might be $12 million a year guy not sure GB can afford that.

McKinney shares agent with Jordan Love and was recruited to Bama by Packers pass game coord Derrick Ainsley.

Though seems to be a good off-season to be in need of safety lot of safeties out in th FA market so means maybe after the top ones eat in FA that pushes down prices for those 2nd tier guys.

What do you all think about Saquon Barkley? He's younger than Jones, but has had some recent injury issues.

What do you all think about Saquon Barkley? He's younger than Jones, but has had some recent injury issues.
The juice isn't worth the squeeze, as the old saying goes. Pretty lengthy injury history, and he'll always be worth more and more valuable to NYG than GB or any new team. GB's path forward at RB is to keep Jones in the mix while getting younger and more explosive overall at the position.

Back