2022 Training Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our unheralded WR are just so gosh darn fast, it's really hard to throw in front of them.
I'm a Love supporter, just sayin. Then again a lot of these guys are new. Can't wait for preseason.

He’s has more value than that. Probably closer to a 3-4. And no Mayfield is not a comp either
Thing is Rodgers comes back love is in final year of deal never started besides 1 game he holds little value I can't see more then a 5

I'm a Love supporter, just sayin. Then again a lot of these guys are new. Can't wait for preseason.
Meh preseason is a joke now. Vanilla offense and defense lots of starters play little to none. It's nothing more than a intense scrimmage for backups

Thing is Rodgers comes back love is in final year of deal never started besides 1 game he holds little value I can't see more then a 5
And yes that QB pool is deep. sc))

I'm not a Love supporter and I'm not a Love hater. I acknowledge that he was a project and he lost good reps due to covid and then ML strangely not giving him camp reps last year and all of that has hindered his development. I want him to prove he can play and be our starter but it also doesn't mean anything to me if he can't or doesn't show out. In the meantime the die is cast with him for the year, they don't need to do anything with him or even think about it. Next year is next year.

I hope Love lights it up in the preseason. I want him to do so darned good that every team in the league wants him.

Would I trade him? I dunno. No matter what, I'd like to see the Packers in that predicament.

I hope Love lights it up in the preseason. I want him to do so darned good that every team in the league wants him.

Would I trade him? I dunno. No matter what, I'd like to see the Packers in that predicament.
I hope the same better love plays the better hsi value

See on local news tonight taking about the new guardian caps. Sounds like players are not a fan of wearing them but it's required so they do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back