2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Well in a perfect world yes but it’s never easy unloading a expiring contract.
I always thought it's easier to unload a expiring contract as teams who trade a good asset and have to match salaries will want picks and expiring contracts so they can clear cap space after the season.

I do believe the only reason George is still there is because of the $4 mill guaranteed contract, nothing more. They don't want to spend extra to replace him.

I always thought it's easier to unload a expiring contract as teams who trade a good asset and have to match salaries will want picks and expiring contracts so they can clear cap space after the season.
Both combined only carries about $7 max in $$$ so it’s not a big help in salary match.

I do believe the only reason George is still there is because of the $4 mill guaranteed contract, nothing more. They don't want to spend extra to replace him.
at this point all vested vet deals are full guarantee. It’s possible he leaves as part of trade to match $$ per GBP’s post. One thing about this ownership group is they don’t seem to care much about the tax. That said Allen’s $$ would be the big “unload” assuming he’s gone, I know $8.5 is not much but gives some flexibility

Bucks get lucky com back from 17 down to narrowly beat NY. This team is playing bad right now.

Bucks get lucky com back from 17 down to narrowly beat NY. This team is playing bad right now.
You don’t get lucky coming back from 17 down. Right now just playing sloppy. No panic
Giannis, Lopez , Middleton, Holiday …
They've spent 45 out of a possible 1844 mins on the floor together this season. Giannis, Khris and Jrue have spent 69 mins together. Really hard to read where Milwaukee is at. Just can’t get consistency . Trade deadline will be fun

Last edited:
How can I get excited about a game where the Bucks build a 24 point lead, and let it evaporate over the course of a few minutes, because they totally forgot how to play the game?

How can I get excited about a game where the Bucks build a 24 point lead, and let it evaporate over the course of a few minutes, because they totally forgot how to play the game?
Bucks team has no one besides Giannis they stop Giannis they stop the Bucks. Middleton needs to be replaced aging and can't stay healthy.

Bucks team has no one besides Giannis they stop Giannis they stop the Bucks. Middleton needs to be replaced aging and can't stay healthy.
Middleton does not need to be replaced….yet.

Middleton does not need to be replaced….yet.
Is he not a FA after the season? If so I would not resign him. Has to be younger guys out there who can take his spot and become a part of key core. How about trading for Kyle Kuzma to replace him? Kuzma is only 27.

Back