2021 Off Season Thread

It seems Rodgers is not a vocal leader seems he's the guy who wants to lead by example over being a vocal leader.
There are a few of his teammates that have said they believe he's a leader - I think it's hard for us fans because we don't see that side of him often.

There are a few of his teammates that have said they believe he's a leader - I think it's hard for us fans because we don't see that side of him often.
They are not going to say he sucks as a leader though of course they will defend his leadership when asked about it.

Some lead by example. How they conduct themselves at practice, in games, in the locker room, and in public.
Others are vocal leaders, but only in the locker room. But they’ve earned the right to be heard.
Then there’s the rare few who are both, PLUS, are willing to exhort, cheer, and chew out teammates at any time they see players not playing up to standard or not putting forth effort. And THIS is the player(s) that the Packers are missing at this time.

@TomSilverstein
·
3m

I see where it might look like that, but the #Packers are not going to sign Watt. They have to get under the cap and they have too many others they need to re-sign/extend. Unless the market somehow collapses on him, he'll sign for way more than GB can pay. It's not a good match.

Kind of thought they might keep Wagner as insurance for Bak not being ready for season opener

Back