2021 Badgers Football Thread

But, is Mertz that bad, or is Bucky's passing game strategy worse than my chick magnet strategy.

Watch other passing attacks and look at ours. Others with a lot less talent do a lot more.

Bucky's problems are a lot more than Mertz. I think our coaches could ruin Ohio State's offensive players.

They know 1 thing. We run over you, take your cheese, take your Brats, drink your beer, polka with your women. It is what it is.

But, is Mertz that bad, or is Bucky's passing game strategy worse than my chick magnet strategy.

Watch other passing attacks and look at ours. Others with a lot less talent do a lot more.

Bucky's problems are a lot more than Mertz. I think our coaches could ruin Ohio State's offensive players.

They know 1 thing. We run over you, take your cheese, take your Brats, drink your beer, polka with your women. It is what it is.
No this staff would not ruin Stroud the same way they did not ruin Wilson or Coan. Stars on a helmet mean squat. Name me a WR who made a play this season or last of 2019. None. What other roster has less talent at WR that makes plays. I’ll wait

Were would he go? With how poor he's played he won't get a power 5 offer anywere. His value is so low he would have to go to a very low teir level 1 school at best.
He has value, not to an elite P5 school but it’s no different than the NFL, the over all pool is at best average.

Were would he go? With how poor he's played he won't get a power 5 offer anywere. His value is so low he would have to go to a very low teir level 1 school at best.
A lot of places because his skill set in the spread attack is better than what he has here... not to mention he'll have actual WR the run routes and separate.... see Jack Coan ND, 1,397 11 TD and 4 int. Do really think Coan has those stats this year at UW? Answer>>> NO!

No this staff would not ruin Stroud the same way they did not ruin Wilson or Coan. Stars on a helmet mean squat. Name me a WR who made a play this season or last of 2019. None. What other roster has less talent at WR that makes plays. I’ll wait
This staff didn't have Wilson.

And, not surprisingly, Coan is thriving at Notre Dame.

You're a smart guy, watch any other passing attack - except Navy and Army.

We just have a different opinion. Hopefully, someday we discuss it over a beer

This staff didn't have Wilson.

And, not surprisingly, Coan is thriving at Notre Dame.

You're a smart guy, watch any other passing attack - except Navy and Army.

We just have a different opinion. Hopefully, someday we discuss it over a beer
Chryst was the OC / QB coach with Wilson, who also had Toon as WR and Ball, White and Gordon as RB. Yeah I’ve watched Indiana and they have more talent at WR. Same with MSU. But if you want to name a big 10 team with less talent at WR who makes plays feel free to educate me

Mertz needs to go somewhere where his skills can be utilized. He's wasting his opportunities in Madison. I still see him entering the portal to be honest. He'd be a glutton for punishment if he doesn't.

It's conjecture on my part, but then again, it's the same thing for those who say he won't. We're all just offering opinions.

Mertz needs to go somewhere where his skills can be utilized. He's wasting his opportunities in Madison. I still see him entering the portal to be honest. He'd be a glutton for punishment if he doesn't.

It's conjecture on my part, but then again, it's the same thing for those who say he won't. We're all just offering opinions.
Badgers will be foolish if they don't find a exp QB in transfer portal.

Badgers will be foolish if they don't find a exp QB in transfer portal.
They are not going to get a portal transfer QB I will bet a significant amount of money on that. And it’s far from the most pressing issue on the roster

Back