2021 Badgers Football Thread

I know Donte personally and his coaches Gervin had NOTHING to do with it. It's a culture issue in the locker room he wants nothing more to do with. Can't speak for Easterling.

What I know now confirms some issues in that program. Believe what you all wish.
UW is a mess right now lots to take care of.

Two more Badger players enter the portal - Quan Easterling(FB) and Donte Burton(CB). Easterling was fairly highly regarded when he came in but never seemed quite ready to play. Even though he's #2 on the FB depth chart he's only played in a couple of games in 3 years. Burton played a bit more, but the suspicion is that Kalon Gervin from MSU being added to the CB group may have convinced Burton to try his luck elsewhere. The Badgers now lead the nation in additions to the transfer portal this "season".
I think will have more before everything said and done

Or, this could be just kids that don't fit in or like it in Buckyland. They may just think they fit better somewhere else. Remember few of these kids are there for school, most are chasing the dream and if they don't think they're getting the shot they're going to try to get it elsewhere. I'll cheer on who stays and wish those that leave the best.

Interesting fact dealing with how good football is in given areas. The Cincinnati Bearcats have 28 kids on their roster that are actually from Cincinnati. Very little of their recruiting gets farther away than 300 miles.

Back