Wisconsin Football: Jim Leonhard and this defense deserve better

I see that turning point at 1-2 years myself. I wonder where he'd be willing to go, if not Wisconsin.
NFL.....the college grind in not for everyone and he has been exposed to both. Recruiting now is such a grind and honestly he wont get a honeymoon period at any D1 program because of his UW legacy. The fact that he even interviewed at GB was a bit telling

NFL.....the college grind in not for everyone and he has been exposed to both. Recruiting now is such a grind and honestly he wont get a honeymoon period at any D1 program because of his UW legacy. The fact that he even interviewed at GB was a bit telling
If he turned down staying in WI for GB as DC will he go to another NFL team? I am not sure he gets offered a NFL HC job maybe he gets another DC offer but will he leave the state for it?

If he turned down staying in WI for GB as DC will he go to another NFL team? I am not sure he gets offered a NFL HC job maybe he gets another DC offer but will he leave the state for it?
I think the Wisconsin ties are a bit oversold. It might sway things if all things are equal. Just like recruiting kids, sometimes a change of scenery is what they want. I know everyone is different with different priorities but new challenges are appealing

Jim Leonhard may never move to the pros as a coach. I think he enjoys the teaching aspect of the game as much as the results of coaching. I do think he'll leave Wisconsin for his next job. He may eventually come home, if offered the HC job, down the road. But, at this point, it's not something he foresees.

Jim Leonhard may never move to the pros as a coach. I think he enjoys the teaching aspect of the game as much as the results of coaching. I do think he'll leave Wisconsin for his next job. He may eventually come home, if offered the HC job, down the road. But, at this point, it's not something he foresees.
I just wonder if UW struggles for next year or two more people will be vocal about change at HC does UW consider it.

I just wonder if UW struggles for next year or two more people will be vocal about change at HC does UW consider it.
depends what you consider struggle. Only way hes canned is 2-3 years no bowls or 4-6 win seasons. Then the million dollar question who is next and yeah its a MILLION dollar issue..in multiples

depends what you consider struggle. Only way hes canned is 2-3 years no bowls or 4-6 win seasons. Then the million dollar question who is next and yeah its a MILLION dollar issue..in multiples
Thing with UW them seem to have history of hiring UW guys for jobs.

Back