Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean it won't add to the "chip on the shoulder" narrative we've heard for over a decade+ ?!!?
Nope. This “breakup “ has been out there for a few weeks. Doubtful if happened overnight.

Nope. This “breakup “ has been out there for a few weeks. Doubtful if happened overnight.
They say she felt negeclted that he was to focused on football and was not spending enough time with her.

I had a girlfriend in college that told me that.
I dumped her after she whined about that.
Thing is during the season it's Rodgers job to be focused on the season. Was she the one who decided not to come to GB to stay with Rodgers during the season? When Rodgers was with Danica and Munn they both had stayed with Rodgers in GB so if she choose not to stay in GB during season she can't whine he did not spend time with her

Last edited:
Thing is during the season it's Rodgers job to be focused on the season. Was she the one who decided not to come to GB to stay with Rodgers during the season? When Rodgers was with Danica and Munn they both had stayed with Rodgers in GB so if she choose not to stay in GB during season she can't whine he did not spend time with her
I don’t believe Danica and Munn were full time residents in GB either. I’m not going to play Dr Phil but being “neglected “ is not just spending time together

I don’t believe Danica and Munn were full time residents in GB either. I’m not going to play Dr Phil but being “neglected “ is not just spending time together
No but during the season Rodgers like any player their focus needs to be on football. Granted it's harder to maintain a long distance relationship but this would be like Rodgers breaking up with her if she was away for a few months filming a new movie and did not see her much. Sometimes work has to come before a relationship and with NFL players getting 1 day off a week during the season that does not leave much time for anything else.

No but during the season Rodgers like any player their focus needs to be on football. Granted it's harder to maintain a long distance relationship but this would be like Rodgers breaking up with her if she was away for a few months filming a new movie and did not see her much. Sometimes work has to come before a relationship and with NFL players getting 1 day off a week during the season that does not leave much time for anything else.
Your reading to much into some unquoted “sources” why they split. If it’s just about spending time together well there probably were other issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back