Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssst, I'm not sure many of you can believe this but Aaron Rodgers is a very immature, insecure dude. So much about him seems a facade and a house built on sand. It's evident in his demeanor and in his relationships (he makes them public, not me, so fair game for comment). Personally I think he'd benefit greatly from finding religion, many people like him are self obsessed and too worldly, he'd probably find peace from accepting something greater than himself.

I had a girlfriend in college that told me that.
I dumped her after she whined about that.
danno, that reminded me of a time in high school. There was a party at my girlfriend's house, thrown by her sister. My girlfriend wasn’t there but I always thought her sister was hot so I went anyways to see if I could mingle with her a bit. My buddies and I partied pretty hard. Drank quite a bit. It was the middle of winter so there was snow on the ground. I go out to leave a pee in the snow bank, which was right out in front of the picture window and I thought it would be funny to pee my name into the snow. My buddies begged me not to do it because the parents would see it and get ticked off which in turn would tick off my girlfriend. I did it anyways.

Long story short, the parents and girlfriend came home the next day, lo and behold my name written in pee was perfectly visible in the snowbank. The funny thing is, the peeing in the snowbank wasn’t what got me in trouble with my girlfriend. It was the fact that my name was written in her sister’s handwriting….. rofl( hide)

Pssst, I'm not sure many of you can believe this but Aaron Rodgers is a very immature, insecure dude. So much about him seems a facade and a house built on sand. It's evident in his demeanor and in his relationships (he makes them public, not me, so fair game for comment). Personally I think he'd benefit greatly from finding religion, many people like him are self obsessed and too worldly, he'd probably find peace from accepting something greater than himself.
Starts his own religion were he worships himself. Read from the book of Rodgers.

No but during the season Rodgers like any player their focus needs to be on football. Granted it's harder to maintain a long distance relationship but this would be like Rodgers breaking up with her if she was away for a few months filming a new movie and did not see her much. Sometimes work has to come before a relationship and with NFL players getting 1 day off a week during the season that does not leave much time for anything else.

What about all the players who are married (and maybe have kids too) that have to be away from their families just as much!?

I’m agreeing with Pack here that there’s more in play that he neglected her and she was lonely.

I don’t disagree he’s insecure, many athletes are because of the media attention and the social media but I also believe he’s Uber intelligent and calculating. His past relationships have been with “Hollywood “ types which is telling, he craves the attention. One more reason I think he walks to get away from the media and constantly scrutiny

With this “break up” revelation I’ve moved back to 50/50 he stays or leaves.

He may very well dislike all the scrutiny and judgement that comes from the media and social media, but he’s kinda like a “moth to a flame” and can’t hit the override button on his narcissistic “self”.

And I don’t think that “attention crave” will change with retirement. It’s a drug.

There was an article today that made it sound like she didn't attend 1 game. Wow. Don't care if 'it's your thing' or not, but you wouldn't go to 1 game?

Rodgers is better off without her.

I still want to trade him.

There was an article today that made it sound like she didn't attend 1 game. Wow. Don't care if 'it's your thing' or not, but you wouldn't go to 1 game?

Rodgers is better off without her.

I still want to trade him.
And she is probably better off without him. Who the hell knows why they split and honestly don’t care. Let’s see if he still wants to play football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back