Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he truly loves his teammates in green bay, but knows that many of them will not be there if he returns. and maybe he's excited about the possibilities in denver, but there's still that uneasiness about starting over with a new group of players.

i think he truly loves his teammates in green bay, but knows that many of them will not be there if he returns. and maybe he's excited about the possibilities in denver, but there's still that uneasiness about starting over with a new group of players.
I'll go one further... I think it's between coming back to GB or retiring..... I think it sounds really really good to be done with training camps and all the NFL business. Every day this goes
longer the stay away wins a little bit more. tc(

Denver will let him run the show, but Matt is a more proven commodity. No way he retires.

I'll go one further... I think it's between coming back to GB or retiring..... I think it sounds really really good to be done with training camps and all the NFL business. Every day this goes
longer the stay away wins a little bit more. tc(
Bingo. He enjoys game day and competing but loathes the business side of the game. And right now part of that business side is his contract which impacts Adams and Cobb. He’s got his MVP awards legacy, he’s a SB MVP, has a Lombardi and has cash to enjoy life.

Denver will let him run the show, but Matt is a more proven commodity. No way he retires.
And can he win in a conference with KC, Buffalo, Cincinnati and LA? I'll wager a nice hunk of cash no. And then the "can he win the big one " narrative begins again and that's not what he wants either

So on the banner of headlines in NFL.....no talks of trades

Packers not engaging in trade talked until and unless Rodgers tells them he doesn't want to come back.

I assume everyone knows Pack have been working with his agent on a new deal if AR wants back.

Some former NFL players think the term "torn" out there means he wants a better deal translation money from Pack.

Also as no one knows what AR will do and most are tired of this, former NFL players think if it is about the Lombardi, the Pack and NFC North give him the best chance

And can he win in a conference with KC, Buffalo, Cincinnati and LA? I'll wager a nice hunk of cash no. And then the "can he win the big one " narrative begins again and that's not what he wants either
I see this DEN PIT TEN narrative as a desperate attempt to try and create an NFC market where one doesn't exist. Because as you said he prob isn't winning the AFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back