Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a conversation I had with a former NFL QB years ago and he talked about having fun and enjoying the game. The only time he did was in the last 2 minutes which he described as “f ing fun”. The rest was a grind The game is a drag to many guys but at the same time hard to walk away from since it’s been a way of life since childhood. Point is Rodgers is a competitive guy and a perfectionist. Once that’s not important anymore it’s time to walk

So on the banner of headlines in NFL.....no talks of trades

Packers not engaging in trade talked until and unless Rodgers tells them he doesn't want to come back.

I assume everyone knows Pack have been working with his agent on a new deal if AR wants back.

Some former NFL players think the term "torn" out there means he wants a better deal translation money from Pack.

Also as no one knows what AR will do and most are tired of this, former NFL players think if it is about the Lombardi, the Pack and NFC North give him the best chance
I don’t think a Lombardi is what it’s about and I don’t buy that they have not been involved in trade talks

Goes back to old school right Pack? Read between the lines, where's there's smoke there's fire.

And I do think it's about the Lombardi as we know he has nothing to prove otherwise. But to cement his legacy it is the one thing he lacks is a second SB. Either way he is most likely first ballot HOF.

And to your other conversation w a QB. That was Favre also as he hated all the off season stuff and loved playing the game. That is why he tempted retirement a few times.

And have listened to a ton of retired players. The thing they miss the most is the locker room stuff w guys.

Goes back to old school right Pack? Read between the lines, where's there's smoke there's fire.

And I do think it's about the Lombardi as we know he has nothing to prove otherwise. But to cement his legacy it is the one thing he lacks is a second SB. Either way he is most likely first ballot HOF.

And to your other conversation w a QB. That was Favre also as he hated all the off season stuff and loved playing the game. That is why he tempted retirement a few times.

And have listened to a ton of retired players. The thing they miss the most is the locker room stuff w guys.
His legacy is his MVP’s, he basically acknowledged that at NFL Honors. When the game becomes a job its telling. Guy now are comfortable waking away. Look at Marpat in Tampa.

i think he truly loves his teammates in green bay, but knows that many of them will not be there if he returns. and maybe he's excited about the possibilities in denver, but there's still that uneasiness about starting over with a new group of players.
Or he has no idea what he wants to do

I think Rodgers right now will miss some of the guys but beyond that he's ready to walk

His legacy is his MVP’s, he basically acknowledged that at NFL Honors. When the game becomes a job its telling. Guy now are comfortable waking away. Look at Marpat in Tampa.
Agree 4 MVP's he is not going to be Brady and have a legacy of rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back