Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's the issue. Murphy desperately wants a bidding and war and nobody is matching hisbstarting bid...
If the deals have already been made, those are your starting bids.

If Aaron wants to go to a specific place, he can throw in extra.

If a team wants to seal the deal, they can throw in extra. Murphy holds the cards.

If the deals have already been made, those are your starting bids.

If Aaron wants to go to a specific place, he can throw in extra.

If a team wants to seal the deal, they can throw in extra. Murphy holds the cards.
And that story that deals are in place are laughable. Yes Tennessee wants a $57m dead cap hit. Please they have already walked back the story.

And that story that deals are in place are laughable. Yes Tennessee wants a $57m dead cap hit. Please they have already walked back the story.
I am sorry it's not that laughable.... Dunn might have some suiters that GB hasn't heard from fully. I think you're underthinking it to be honest. GB isn't being completely forthright because Murphy and Gute don't really know how to do this..... Babbling Bumbling band of Baboons running this deal.

I am sorry it's not that laughable.... Dunn might have some suiters that GB hasn't heard from fully. I think you're underthinking it to be honest. GB isn't being completely forthright because Murphy and Gute don't really know how to do this..... Babbling Bumbling band of Baboons running this deal.

Just looking at the math. Tennessee is next to impossible with their QB’s contract and the others listed are old rumors / speculation. That said I do believe GB “leaked” this for other reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back