Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he just wanted out of GB but wanted to still play. This shows me know he is done with the game.
When he said he was serious about retirement I believed it. Though so for the last 2 years

I too think Rodgers is going to end it all this year. Why not? He's going to get all that money for staying home next year, and he's already loaded.

Upon retirement, he and Shailene will move to a secluded Hawaiian location where he'll have a pot-plot, and she'll have an alternative medicine herb garden, and an endless supply of clay.

The next time we see him he'll look even more like Rasputin.

24.-rbyraevsky-57_wide-13109f59e4855752a055b92dcfdcd8fa754fcb5f.jpg

Upon retirement, he and Shailene will move to a secluded Hawaiian location where he'll have a pot-plot, and she'll have an alternative medicine herb garden, and an endless supply of clay.
Pshh those Hawaiians don’t want the carpetbaggers, let em stay in California

I'm going to defend AR for one minute. Just because he's worried about fertility and wants to have a family doesn't mean a thing about his interest and dedication to football. Hundreds of players have done the same thing and not lost their interest in football. That's not any indication of his dedication. There are other indicators, but that's not one of them.

Now, all of his frantic defenses add up to him being so sensitive to criticism that he wants to turn this around to being everyone else's fault and how he's a "victim". Pure horsepucky. He understood the question and was intentionally evasive. Either say your not vaccinated OR say "I don't answer health questions that are not football injury related. Nobody else should have to do that either. Done, next question." Does that answer make you less agreeable to the press and public - yes it does. Stop worrying so much about your "image".

His claimed allergy is likely a line of crap unless he's been specifically tested. PEG has some controversy surrounding it, but it's in a ton of stuff out there and likely he's just listening to those who are concerned about it. That's his prerogative, and I'm not saying there are no concerns about it, but don't act like you've actually defined this thing medically because if you had there'd be no reason to be evasive - it would be clear and you wouldn't need to lie.

As for his "woke mob" and "cancel culture" comments, that's just a load of crap he picked up and threw out there to see what would stick. Anti-vax sentiment runs across the continuum of ideologies and belief systems in different degrees. There's no woke mob after you, just a bunch of people who don't like your insincere and evasive use of language to hide the truth. As I said before, there are ways to handle this in a forthright manner - he chose to not use any of them.

Public statement:

Don't care if any of you are or are not vaccinated, my belief is that's a personal health decsion and not for me or you to judge.

The 3 issues here are 1. Don't BS your way around that as he did and get caught. 2. Don't follow it with lame crap, better yet say nothing for once. 3. Stop distracting the team and franchise with all this crap.

Just play Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back