Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I fault Rodgers on was his response when asked if he had the vaccination. (The correct answer is "I won't confirm or deny. My medical and health decisions are none of your business. HIPAA..." and leave it at that. But then you know what would happen, right?)

Or when asked he could've said "No, that's all I'll say about it". I do think it's odd for him to have such strong feelings but then also be so evasive and even lying (by omission). Own your opinions and actions, be proud of them. Don't slink about like you're doing something wrong.

Constitute repeat. They let guys like Cousins non vaxed with no mask. “Could “ is a loaded word.
He addmitted he did not follow rules during PC to wear a mask as he felt he did not need to follow them.

I think with this happening I am now leaning towards him walking away after the season.

He addmitted he did not follow rules during PC to wear a mask as he felt he did not need to follow them.
Again the league has not done anything to Cousins. Precedent set. The league messed up not being consistent

Though interesting Rodgers talking about fertility and wanting to start a family. Makes me more think football does not mean much to him anymore.

Though interesting Rodgers talking about fertility and wanting to start a family. Makes me more think football does not mean much to him anymore.
You did not think that last year or off season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back