Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
You or I have no idea or concept of what his issues are if any. He’s not insulting anyone. Mental health comes in all ways, shapes and forms. I deal with it daily trying to improve both in my career and personal life
It’s just that in typical Rodgers fashion he made something that he ISN’T dealing with about himself. Could’ve taken the opportunity to say something in support of Jace or other teammates.

It’s just that in typical Rodgers fashion he made something that he ISN’T dealing with about himself. Could’ve taken the opportunity to say something in support of Jace or other teammates.
He's a narcissist it's all about Aaron no one else comes before Aaron.

My thing is booty , money or going to exotic places does not fix whatever or is the issue if anything. Yes he’s a self centered ass, no argument there. Ive said my peace

These guys think everything revolves around them, but when push comes to shove, they're still going to go for their legacy and take the $38 million.His little spiel was nothing but lip designed to do what it did above get a rise out of everyone. Cold calculated @$$^%*(

So let him have one last ride because he's bluffing - and then trade him off season.tc(

I don't think Rodgers was saying he had a mental health issue per se. He actually said he wasn't dealing with bouts of depression or anything. I think he was alluding to his mental space or whatever Guru stuff he's into.

Here's a little more from an article over on ESPN:

"Sometimes the loudest person in the room is not the smartest person," Rodgers said. "Sometimes the loudest person in the room is not the person who has all the facts on their side or the truth on their side. Sometimes there's a lot of wisdom in silence. Sometimes there's a lot of wisdom in being selective on what you say."

I don't think Rodgers was saying he had a mental health issue per se. He actually said he wasn't dealing with bouts of depression or anything. I think he was alluding to his mental space or whatever Guru stuff he's into.
i think you may be right. but i also feel like there have been signs that not everything is as perfect in his life as people want to believe. the sudden weight loss is one. i'm not going to press the issue because i'm just too tired.

For F#$%^ Sake, Mental Health is not Mental Illness. All he said was he worked on things to get himself in the right frame of mind and comfortable.

If he said he worked on his Physical Health and worked out a lot would some of you complain that he was insulting people with broken legs?

Holy crap, the guy isn't Anti-Wisconsin and likes a lot of the things that many Wisconsinites do. Yes, he likes other things too.

But go to UW Madison or UW Milwaukee and tell me those hacky sack kicking Frisbee throwing hippies have all of the necessary "Wisconsin Traits." I'll tell you something, they love Wisconsin as much as you.

Sometimes this he ain't one of us is amazing.

Tourism Federation of Wisconsin.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Fucks Sake, Mental Health is not Mental Illness. All he said was he worked on things to get himself in the right frame of mind and comfortable.

If he said he worked on his Physical Health and worked out a lot would some of you complain that he was insulting people with broken legs?

Holy crap, the guy isn't Anti-Wisconsin and likes a lot of the things that many Wisconsinites do. Yes, he likes other things too.

But go to UW Madison or UW Milwaukee and tell me those hacky sack kicking Frisbee throwing hippies have all of the necessary "Wisconsin Traits." I'll tell you something, they love Wisconsin as much as you.

Sometimes this he ain't one of us is amazing.

Tourism Federation of Wisconsin.
The guy is a egotistical prick and just because he wears green and gold doesn't mean we give him a free pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back