Post Game: Steelers Defeat Green Bay 31-28

The Steelers have the two most explosive offensive players in the league in Brown and Bell. They lead the league in receiving and rushing yards. The Steelers are 7th in yards per game. I am not going to say I'm happy with the defense but overall I'm not disappointed. 3 turnovers was huge. The game was far better than anyone expected so why nitpick a couple plays. Sure in hindsight the FG was a bad call but Crosby has hit that length FG before. If he made it no one would be saying it was ballsy or questioning the call. It's easy to be critical after the fact. I'll take my ggg( view of the team and just be happy with the improvement.​

The Steelers have the two most explosive offensive players in the league in Brown and Bell. They lead the league in receiving and rushing yards. The Steelers are 7th in yards per game. I am not going to say I'm happy with the defense but overall I'm not disappointed. 3 turnovers was huge. The game was far better than anyone expected so why nitpick a couple plays. Sure in hindsight the FG was a bad call but Crosby has hit that length FG before. If he made it no one would be saying it was ballsy or questioning the call. It's easy to be critical after the fact. I'll take my ggg( view of the team and just be happy with the improvement.​

pretty much everyone that was in shout during the game was critical before, during and after the fact on the field goal decision. the longest fg kick in the history of that stadium is 53 yards. it was a dumb move and it resulted in a dramatic change in momentum.

the defense came up with some big plays, but overall they looked over-matched. particularly late in the game the steelers o-line was literally pushing the packers around at will. they weren't as awful as i expected them to be, but they weren't good. if your qb throws three td passes with a 134 passer rating and you get +3 turnovers, you should win.

Back