Post Game: Packers Come Back And Beat Cleveland In OT

Right now MM is running the poor man's WC offense. He has a QB that is not a deep ball threat so he uses a ton of dink and dunk passes that rely on the WR and RB to be able to get YAC. It has been ok but also need to be able to stretch the field when needed and really can't do that.

Right now our D just leeks yards. Browns even got lots of yards yesterday against a offense that is thought to be the worst in the NFL. Next week this D could be in big trouble with a QB that can run and pass like cam and face two good RBs in Stewart and McCaffery.

Great game! Down 21-7 in the 4th quarter and then come back to win this one. I'm back on the wagon! SUPER BOWL!!!

Kizer has had accuracy issues all season long and has had trouble reading the field.

He had a career day against our defense.

I think I did this once before, gone back and looked, but it seems like a lot of QBs have their best game of the season or the best game of their career against Green Bay, unless they're in our division...

I just asked which games and inferred that I doubt anyone other than ARod can make MMs scheme work. So, unless you have a decent defense (which we don't) or a QB friendly scheme (which we don't) your BACK UP QB is not going to succeed. To imply that a vet back up would be doing any better is just speculation and not a fact. About the only guy the Pack could have brought in to run MMs offense would've been Matt Flynn and I'm not sure he's even in football shape.
You ignore the part where you said 'this proves we are only a 2 win team without Rodgers'. Well, I have seen us win three games in 7 outings without Rodgers and, against all odds, hung tough at the Steelers. I guess my opinion is that we aren't good but the hyperbole that we are only a '2 win' team is just that- hyperbole.
Hundley isn't the reason we lost yesterday, oh wait, we won. Sorry.
Yes, we are a shade of the team we are when we have the best player in the league at QB. I agree.

The two QBs who did well, off the bench, Foles & Yates. Foles protected the ball and moved the team when needed, while Yates had a pretty darned good game in relief, despite the fact they lost. And yes, I believe a vet back up would have been a much better choice at the beginning of the year, over Hundley, and said it then. I would have rather had Callahan, because he had the release, and field of vision, which Hundley still doesn't have. He's lazar focused on #17, and everyone is at best, an afterthought. If he was the primary receiver it would be different, but it doesn't matter if he's 1, 2, or 3, he checks to him almost immediately if he doesn't see someone "open." He can throw to them before they're open because he doesn't have that comprehension of the game. Part of that problem is on Hundley, the rest on the coaching staff, which I still believe hasn't got a clue on QBs. I laugh when I hear, "McCarthy's QB school." What a freaking joke. Who came out of that school? Rodgers was already a working QB because he learned behind Favre, and a couple of solid QB coaches that we had at the time. After that? Zip!

Proves they are a two win team. I did not say they were a two win team. I stated that the way they've played proves they could end up a 2 win team without Rodgers. As far as speculation, everything we all say is opinion and speculation, not "proven facts." If none of us are allowed to speculate, then why would we even want to go to a board?

As for your last paragraph, nobody said Hundley caused us to lose. If anything, Hundley helped us win. But the fact remains, he's not a good QB, and it's not a good team, and it's poorly coached. That's my opinion, I'm sticking to it, and I will say it if I choose.

Great game! Down 21-7 in the 4th quarter and then come back to win this one. I'm back on the wagon! SUPER BOWL!!!

Send me a case of what you're drinking. I'll give you my address down here in Texas! br)

Oak lives way up in the northern part of WI and think he got frost bite between the ears one two many times. He should drink more.

Check out @BenFennell_NFL’s Tweet:

I don't know if you need Twitter to see that, but it's Kizers pop-fly int in OT, he had a guy wide open at the 50, completely uncovered and he only the play by Clay prevented us from losing.

Good point CC. That's one of those plays that's often forgotten. It was the defining moment that turned the game.

Back