Post Game: Packers Come Back And Beat Cleveland In OT

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
I'll take a win but there is not much to be proud of. We had to go to OT to beat a 0-12 god awful Browns team.

Rodgers could run the table we shall see. MM/TT and your pal Capers will be back next year after today's win. Somethings will never change

Yep. Pathetic performance but all the coaches and TT will be here until they decide to leave.
Get used to below average play on D until MM and Capers leave.

Sad, just sad that it had to go to OT against the Browns of all teams. Not impressed.

Not our proudest moment. They say a win is a win, but that's for teams that finish 6-10, not contenders.

Perhaps this will be a kick in the pants for this team. I think they came in thinking this is a win less Browns team and we got this. The packers got punched in the mouth and nearly lost this game. Granted the DB's were backups some of who are not barley worth being on the team. But still perhaps this is a wakeup call to the players and coaches you play like this rest of the way wins will be hard to come by.

I'll take a win but there is not much to be proud of. We had to go to OT to beat a 0-12 god awful Browns team.

Rodgers could run the table we shall see. MM/TT and your pal Capers will be back next year after today's win. Somethings will never change
This.

Mark, l fear you are correct. That franchise always takes the path of least resistance. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt! Poor Aaron. Ted will ride his coattails until he retires.

At least the Packers didn't snap the Browns streak

35/46 265 3TD

111.2 QB rating. I mean I'll take that.

Defense wasn't quite getting it done though. I mean giving up a 70% third down ratio?

ST teams looked good, Trevor Davis finally broke a long one without a penalty.

Offense sustained some drives, just came away without points too many times. Hundley missed alot of deeper throws, but I think he's coming along, albeit slowly.

Back