Post Game KC Outlasts GB 13-7

Big picture, this team overall outplayed KC, and it's a shame they lost even with Love's struggles for most of the game. Usually when ML says a loss is his fault I think he's just trying to put the heat on his own shoulders, but in this case he was right. His major folly was keeping an Aaron Rodgers game plan in place for Jordan Love. Of course it was short notice but not anticipating those heavy blitzes and not adjusting until the 4th quarter was folly.

Beyond that, I can't get over how crummy KC looked. GB's offense looked like a machine where the gears were just not lined up right so it kept grinding to a halt. It's actually looked like that a few times with Rodgers, notably the first game of this season. KC just looked busted.
Agree I have no idea why ML did not lean on the run game early and often. Plus ML heeds to take the blinders off the ST is a train wreck that ran into a flaming dumpster fire. I would fire the ST coach now and find someone else on staff to take over for the rest of the season.

Don't worry though the same people saying he sucks get rid of him commit to Rodgers are the same people if Love becomes good will say they always believed in Love and has his jersey.
Archive those tweets and throw them back if Love pans out

Agree I have no idea why ML did not lean on the run game early and often. Plus ML heeds to take the blinders off the ST is a train wreck that ran into a flaming dumpster fire. I would fire the ST coach now and find someone else on staff to take over for the rest of the season.
No more promoting from within for that ST group, it needs to be ripped up root and stem.

You know, these Mea Culpa’s by ML are beginning to ring hollow with me.
His “taking responsibility” for these failings is beginning to sound a lot like MM preaching “pad level”. rant)
Matt's fine. I trust him. He needs to do something about ST, but I trust him. His system (and now the defense) are what makes this whole thing go.

Jonsie only got the ball only 12 times on the ground. 4.4 yards a carry. Why are we paying him? Dillion got it 15 times at 5.4 yards per carry. Why did we not run 40 times; especially, the way the line could not pass block. ML tends to panick when we get down by a few scores. Not good.

I will say I ripped Love tonight but ML did him no favors with how he called the game tonight.
It was even worse than I thought yesterday. ML only ran the ball 20 times total yesterday and we averaged 5 yards per carry. What the hell was he thinking with a rookie QB and not running the ball and setting up more screens to take the pressure off?

It was even worse than I thought yesterday. ML only ran the ball 20 times total yesterday and we averaged 5 yards per carry. What the hell was he thinking with a rookie QB and not running the ball and setting up more screens to take the pressure off?

They tried a couple screens and couldn't connect on a single one because the blitzes were too heavy. They just needed to design a quick passing game around that pressure, Im shocked none of that was there. Jones should've had 5-6 designed catches over the middle.

You know, these Mea Culpa’s by ML are beginning to ring hollow with me.
His “taking responsibility” for these failings is beginning to sound a lot like MM preaching “pad level”. rant)
I'm a huge ML proponent. I really believe his program is doing well. I do, however, have the same worry. Sometimes these guys, much like a franchise Alpha QB, believe they are the smartest in the room. I'm not accusing ML of being a narcissist but sometimes I feel like they are telling us fans and the media what they think we want to hear. Then, go back to the offices, and it's business as usual because what do we know as fans?

Back