Post Game Giants Defeat Packers in London 27-22

In fairness, Packers front office passed over ST coaches selected by Matt, twice iirc.

The problem on offense is Aaron. The problem on defense appears to be Barry, but bear in mind, this defense last year was the most reliable defense since Fritz Shermer.
I think it was only once with Darren Rizzi, but yeah I agree with that. Not ML's fault the team was cheap. And Gute this year straight up said that they didn't build the bottom of the roster for ST value until this year when Bisaccia demanded it, which again is not on ML.

In fairness, Packers front office passed over ST coaches selected by Matt, twice iirc.

The problem on offense is Aaron. The problem on defense appears to be Barry, but bear in mind, this defense last year was the most reliable defense since Fritz Shermer.
No the problem on offense is the WR group. No Watkins to stretch the field, Doubs has big upside but he’s not consistent running routes. 18 & 13 are your go to’s. Watson only gets touches running jet action and that’s telling in itself.

As much as Adams is missed so is MVS to stretch the field. NY dared the WR to get separation, they could not

Wanted them to run it at the time, but they stacked the box. I can see why they didn't run it. I mean, bring in an extra OLineman or something. Our guys can get two yards on two tries. Or maybe spread them out.
3rd and 2 4th and 2 if you can't get 2 yards behind Dillion something is wrong.

It’s more WR that accuracy. The one play where Doubs and Lazard ran to the same spot was troubling in itself. And they have no deep option right now
Maybe 2 times per game this year, Watson was getting open deep. I assume those were plays that were not designed to go to him (more clear outs for Cobb) but he's getting open on top of the D with some regularity. I doubt Rodgers has any inclination to try him again this season, just the way AR rolls. But there are other plays where he's trying to go deep and the DB stays over top of him, and instead of working back to the QB, he just stops and turns around. Go back and watch the play where Rodgers scrambled and hit Cobb for that toe tap catch. Watson ran deep and just turned around and stood there. He's gotta work his way back, you can't just stop like a big dummy.

It’s more WR that accuracy. The one play where Doubs and Lazard ran to the same spot was troubling in itself. And they have no deep option right now
One play doesn't make a game. It takes time for everyone to be on the same page. I can understand the frustration when it doesn't happen. That said, this team just isn't as good as people think. I believe the only reason the Packers get any serious consideration as a better team is because they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. Without him, they'd be in the lower middle of the league, as far as rankings.

One play doesn't make a game. It takes time for everyone to be on the same page. I can understand the frustration when it doesn't happen. That said, this team just isn't as good as people think. I believe the only reason the Packers get any serious consideration as a better team is because they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. Without him, they'd be in the lower middle of the league, as far as rankings.
It's all gonna get blamed on "losing Davante," but they played this way in the playoffs too. Except for the defense.

I get that but it’s game 5. That’s was the only play that was shown, but that’s just attention to detail.

Back