Post Game Giants Defeat Packers in London 27-22

I get that but it’s game 5. That’s was the only play that was shown, but that’s just attention to detail.
My hot take is that GB WR have been having these issues since Jimmie Robinson left them.

Did they? I have to go back and watch, all second half I thought they were playing a regular 4 man front.

Supposedly, on 3rd and 2 they had 7 in the box and we had 6 DL. Then on 4th and 2 they had 8 in the box and we had 7 DL. They had one more than we did but if you plan to run the ball having a TE or FB could handle that extra man, IMO.

This is what ML was saying why AR audibled to a pass because the box was loaded. He said he had no issue with it. I get it and I understand the answer but personally I still have an issue with it because Jonsey and Dillion are your best players. And Dillion is 250 pounds. He can fall forward for a yard and a half or two.

Supposedly, on 3rd and 2 they had 7 in the box and we had 6 DL. Then on 4th and 2 they had 8 in the box and we had 7 DL. They had one more than we did but if you plan to run the ball having a TE or FB could handle that extra man, IMO.

This is what ML was saying why AR audibled to a pass because the box was loaded. He said he had no issue with it. I get it and I understand the answer but personally I still have an issue with it because Jonsey and Dillion are your best players. And Dillion is 250 pounds. He can fall forward for a yard and a half or two.
And if either gets stopped then the chorus of “why run with the box stacked”. Damned if you do damned if you don’t. The best player on the field is 12. I get the call but not the execution

The best player on the field for GB yesterday was Cobb, and that’s a big old problem.
Yesterday I agree and yes that glaring at this point. But the lack of a guy who can stretch the field is also a big issue. For all of Watkins faults he is really missed

It’s more WR that accuracy. The one play where Doubs and Lazard ran to the same spot was troubling in itself. And they have no deep option right now

And if either gets stopped then the chorus of “why run with the box stacked”. Damned if you do damned if you don’t. The best player on the field is 12. I get the call but not the execution

Very good point, Pack. That is why it is really not about one play. There are always numerous things that happen or don't happen in game that cause wins and losses.

It’s more WR that accuracy. The one play where Doubs and Lazard ran to the same spot was troubling in itself. And they have no deep option right now
Still we have seen every game this year Rodgers overthrow wr or throwing at the feet. With WR that are meh you are going to need to be spot on with throwing

Still we have seen every game this year Rodgers overthrow wr or throwing at the feet. With WR that are meh you are going to need to be spot on with throwing
Any QB makes bad throws. I get it. But it’s so much more than an accurate throw issue

And let this sink in. #12 is 6th in the league for comp percent. 20th in yds per attempt.

Not going to throw that on Rodgers....they knew they needed to upgrade WR for years...have they done it? No. Again Gute isn't getting enough heat in all this.

Last edited:
Back