Post Game GB Defeats Chicago 21-13

I keep being told by coaches how MVS and GMo, who don't catch the ball or make any plays, have earned more playing time than guys like Lazard and Kumerow, who occasionally make a play or two. It's reached the point where they're saying don't believe your eyes, believe what we say, and it's starting to feel a little insulting.

Kumerow is overrated by fans. Fans said Janis needed more playing time to show what he can do. Mvs, GMo, and Kumerow are all bottom end of depth chart guys. Kumerow has been in NFL now like 7 years no magic switch is going to make him this good #2 or 3 WR.

I keep being told by coaches how MVS and GMo, who don't catch the ball or make any plays, have earned more playing time than guys like Lazard and Kumerow, who occasionally make a play or two. It's reached the point where they're saying don't believe your eyes, believe what we say, and it's starting to feel a little insulting.

i too am tired of hearing that silly response every time fans ask why lazard, kumerow or even ryan grant don't get more reps. mvs and gmo (especially gmo) have not done anything visible to "earn" more playing time for several weeks now. gmo should be benched. i'll cut mvs a little more slack because he's playing through injury, but the injury is to his ankle - not his hands. i'm extremely disappointed with the development of both those guys. as rp said, kumerow may not be worthy of being a starter on any other team, but given our choices, he's better than the guys who are starting (other than adams of course).

one popular definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.
try something different please.

to criticize the packers.
And herein lies the problem.... people have negative and positive viewpoints. People tend to think that it should all be rah rah ggg( It is why I started my own community in 2008 which has evolved over time. It's okay to be ticked off and vent and it's just as okay to be super duper Packer/Badger/Brewer/Bucks homer.

I have seen no less than a dozen forums and at least double the amount of blogs die a permanent death because they just couldn't get the above through their head. People should really think about all that especially on game days....watch the game not your keyboards.br)gopackgoonwisco)

i too am tired of hearing that silly response every time fans ask why lazard, kumerow or even ryan grant don't get more reps. mvs and gmo (especially gmo) have not done anything visible to "earn" more playing time for several weeks now. gmo should be benched. i'll cut mvs a little more slack because he's playing through injury, but the injury is to his ankle - not his hands. i'm extremely disappointed with the development of both those guys. as rp said, kumerow may not be worthy of being a starter on any other team, but given our choices, he's better than the guys who are starting (other than adams of course).

one popular definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.
try something different please.

cc: Coach LaFleur

From today's presser: LaFleur on WR Jake Kumerow: We have to make sure we get him on the field. That's what we talked about today. I think you'll see more of him in the future.

Back