Post Game GB Beats the Vikings 33- 10

Also pleased to see the message sending by the coach and GM pay off. Highly paid malcontents get sat down, try hard guys come in a get it done. Best case scenario after the Jaire benching. Now the big question - does Jaire come back next week ready to go, focused, humble, ready to make a difference and get the team to the playoffs? Or does he sulk and blow their shot against a better Chicago passing attack than we saw earlier in the season?

Also pleased to see the message sending by the coach and GM pay off. Highly paid malcontents get sat down, try hard guys come in a get it done. Best case scenario after the Jaire benching. Now the big question - does Jaire come back next week ready to go, focused, humble, ready to make a difference and get the team to the playoffs? Or does he sulk and blow their shot against a better Chicago passing attack than we saw earlier in the season?
Excellent question. Judging by his response to getting benched I'm not hopeful he learned much from it.

honestly, i don't think he'll sulk. i think he considers the whole thing a joke.

a little over the top. toure needs to go bye-bye.
Agree I said since last year I see no reason why Toure is on the 53 man roster. He's only on game day roster if someone is hurt. If the the team thinks he's worth developing have him on the PS were he belongs. He brings nothing to the team right now and as of last night he is more likely to cost a team a game then help them win. You can't tell me they can't find someone on the street who is better then him.

Preston Smith had 1 sack in game. With that sack he ties Erza Johnson for 6th all time in team sacks with 41.5 sacks.

Not much more to cover then what others posted. It seems our defense is better when Barry has to use his DL to pressure and not put his corners on an Island. I think the same line up as last night would be the way to go.

Really hope with injuries they let Cox play this week, he's disruptive and would scare the hell out of Fields, once he's rattled he does dumb things. As my old college DL coach would say....hit the B&@##$ then hit him some more.

Not much more to cover then what others posted. It seems our defense is better when Barry has to use his DL to pressure and not put his corners on an Island. I think the same line up as last night would be the way to go.

Really hope with injuries they let Cox play this week, he's disruptive and would scare the hell out of Fields, once he's rattled he does dumb things. As my old college DL coach would say....hit the B&@##$ then hit him some more.
Totally agree. You get them to back off, and you own them.

Playing with house money now. Really did not expect this team to come out last night and dominate after that recent bad stretch. Props to Gute for putting this team together, props to MLF for holding them together, and props to the players for coming ready to play and finishing the game.
This sums it up for me. What a beautiful game. I never thought they would be in playoff contention, but what the heck, let'er rip next week and see what happens!

Back