Playoffs Game 1 : Official Green Bay Vs New York Giants Thread

GB 31 Giants 23 Score is only that close because of the late Junk TD we love giving up every week. Big key is not getting any further beat up as a FB team then we already are.

If our offensive line keeps doing what they've done, I think we can score 35 plus points
The Giants despite their WRs are just a struggle to watch on offense.
The Skins have no NT and no safeties of our caliber and the Giants could run but man they can't score TDs

GB 31 Giants 23 Score is only that close because of the late Junk TD we love giving up every week. Big key is not getting any further beat up as a FB team then we already are.
Aren't you concerned with our secondary? Or are you confident that Don will scheme around it?

Aren't you concerned with our secondary? Or are you confident that Don will scheme around it?
If it wasn't for the cold and playing at home I would be... we stink on the road this year not so much at home. This week we have enough to get it done. Anymore injuries on defense and we get killed next week.

If it wasn't for the cold and playing at home I would be... we stink on the road this year not so much at home. This week we have enough to get it done. Anymore injuries on defense and we get killed next week.
It was cold in the NFCCG in 08 and Eli got it done then. I'm not trying to annoy you. I know different teams and different time.

It was cold in the NFCCG in 08 and Eli got it done then. I'm not trying to annoy you. I know different teams and different time.
Your not... different Giants team. We certainly could come out flat and lay an egg. I just don't think it's this week. FCC(

Your not... different Giants team. We certainly could come out flat and lay an egg. I just don't think it's this week. FCC(
I agree. We're playing pretty darn well right now. And like you say, it's at Lambeau.

I don't see GB scoring 35 on this Giants defense but I also don't see the Giants scoring much at Lambeau. I think the score is 24-17 Packers.

If our offensive line keeps doing what they've done, I think we can score 35 plus points
The Giants despite their WRs are just a struggle to watch on offense.
The Skins have no NT and no safeties of our caliber and the Giants could run but man they can't score TDs

I have a feeling it will be harder for the Gmen to rush Aaron without JJP.

I don't see GB scoring 35 on this Giants defense but I also don't see the Giants scoring much at Lambeau. I think the score is 24-17 Packers.

Yes, this season the Gmen have averaged less than 20 points on offense. FCC(

Back