Packers vs Cardinals - Gut reaction

Enjoy the ride the rest of the year. Don't even think about next year. We're in a mode where we're enjoying that car we bought several years ago, because we've become comfortable with it. But, we know that at the end of the years, the new car that we're getting is already being built.

After we get that new car, we'll be comparing it to the old car for a while, then we'll forget all about the old one, and talk about all those fantastic new features we now have on the new one, and how we wished we had them sooner.

The only thing we need worry about then is whether or not that new model they deliver is going to have all those bells and whistles we want, and were promised, or if they've sold us a stripped down model that's nothing more than cheap transportation.
Packers go from a Tesla to a Yugo?

Maybe he wasn't voted as Captain because he promised all the defenders Rolexes and bought them scooters or something

He’s got some of the Mike Daniels thing. He talks a lot, shows off a lot, megawatt smile, I like the guy but I think that whole thing has a short shelf life in a locker room of grown ups and he seemed hurt by the fact that he wasn’t named a captain.
The main issue I see with Z Smith is unwillingness to not play the run and take plays off. He was not even on the stat sheets in the last two NFC Championship games. Says something about what kind of player he is.

The main issue I see with Z Smith is unwillingness to not play the run and take plays off. He was not even on the stat sheets in the last two NFC Championship games. Says something about what kind of player he is.
Z is great and he is just fine. He didn't like the way the team redid his contract, putting him into a "prove it" contract year without them consulting him. Especially the way they've been jumping thru hoops to please Aaron. He'll be just fine.

Z is great and he is just fine. He didn't like the way the team redid his contract, putting him into a "prove it" contract year without them consulting him. Especially the way they've been jumping thru hoops to please Aaron. He'll be just fine.
Then don’t sign the damn contract. Just play football. And it’s not a lock he’s in GB in 22

Last edited:
No one forced him to do it also I think it was just a typical they moved base into SB money. He feels he has outplayed contract and sees other edge rushers getting big money and wants the same. Thing is GB with it's cap mess can't do that even if they want to which they might not

Aaron Rodgers said on @PatMcAfeeShow the Packers had some airplane issues leaving AZ after Thursday night’s win over the Cardinals. He said after boarding the plane, they had to deplane and sit back on the buses for 75 minutes. “I got into my bed at 6:30 Friday morning.”

Back