Packers vs Cardinals - Gut reaction

I get the feeling “Z” see’s Mercilus playing well at AZ, “P” fighting back from the oblique, Gary’s ascension, and Garvin’s growth and he thinks his future in GB, or anywhere, is fading fast towards the horizon. So he has to do/say something to stay relevant. Hence the tweet.
Nice danno! That's an insightful way to look at it and it makes sense.

I get the feeling “Z” see’s Mercilus playing well at AZ, “P” fighting back from the oblique, Gary’s ascension, and Garvin’s growth and he thinks his future in GB, or anywhere, is fading fast towards the horizon. So he has to do/say something to stay relevant. Hence the tweet.
He won't be back in GB. Salary and I htink attitude is going to have him gone. When your teammates won't vote you as a captian it says something

He won't be back in GB. Salary and I htink attitude is going to have him gone. When your teammates won't vote you as a captian it says something
Straight up that's the biggest pile of crap in packer land this season. Everyone can't be a Captain. GB only needs 2-3 tops. I think that whole thing was overblown or there is still a culture issue. One or the other.

Straight up that's the biggest pile of crap in packer land this season. Everyone can't be a Captain. GB only needs 2-3 tops. I think that whole thing was overblown or there is still a culture issue. One or the other.
Though what GB has 10 captain's this year?

The only possible cultural boat rocking I can think of was the off-season "stuff", but I have no idea if that has any bearing on this or not.

'Z' has an attitude problem? I don't remember that. What was the problem? That he wasn't named captain? Seriously? I don't remember hearing that. I thought he was well-liked in the locker room.

'Z' has an attitude problem? I don't remember that. What was the problem? That he wasn't named captain? Seriously? I don't remember hearing that. I thought he was well-liked in the locker room.
He’s got some of the Mike Daniels thing. He talks a lot, shows off a lot, megawatt smile, I like the guy but I think that whole thing has a short shelf life in a locker room of grown ups and he seemed hurt by the fact that he wasn’t named a captain.

Enjoy the ride the rest of the year. Don't even think about next year. We're in a mode where we're enjoying that car we bought several years ago, because we've become comfortable with it. But, we know that at the end of the years, the new car that we're getting is already being built.

After we get that new car, we'll be comparing it to the old car for a while, then we'll forget all about the old one, and talk about all those fantastic new features we now have on the new one, and how we wished we had them sooner.

The only thing we need worry about then is whether or not that new model they deliver is going to have all those bells and whistles we want, and were promised, or if they've sold us a stripped down model that's nothing more than cheap transportation.

He’s got some of the Mike Daniels thing. He talks a lot, shows off a lot, megawatt smile, I like the guy but I think that whole thing has a short shelf life in a locker room of grown ups and he seemed hurt by the fact that he wasn’t named a captain.
Yep after he was not named captain he went out on instagram and showed that he was having a piece of jeweler made up to look like a captain's patch.

Back