Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Jets owner Woody Johnson pretty much says that the Jets need to win next year or the coaching staff is gone. If he does fire the staff and the Packers defense does not improve much if any do you think we could see the Packers fire Hafley after one year and ML bring on his best friend in Saleh as DC? IMO it would be tempting to try to add Saleh to the staff.

Johnson is odd though he is demanding Saleh a defensive coach focus on the offense and let the DC run the defense. Why would you ask the HC to focus on an area were he is not trained in. I think with Hackett as OC, Saleh asked to put his hand in the offense, and Aaron Rodgers a guy who is known to switch out of whatever is called to what he wants this could be a big mess in 2024 for the Jets. If I am Saleh I am already getting my resume ready. Hopefully in some role to GB.
If I’m Saleh I’m comfortable in the fact if I get fired I still get my salary. Plus he won’t have trouble finding another, probably better, job after that…

The Athletic did not report this. Matt Schneidman wrote it as speculation (same as us here), it's not based on anything he's heard. That Dov Kleiman account is spouting BS.
With respect I can remember when a whole lot of folks gave a guy named Ty Dunn a bunch of crap for writing about Love being the guy and that GB was going to cut loose Rodgers as being"nothing but speculation" "Bunk" and some other phrases. I'll take Schneidman's speculation over some other official sources sourced information.

With respect I can remember when a whole lot of folks gave a guy named Ty Dunn a bunch of crap for writing about Love being the guy and that GB was going to cut loose Rodgers as being"nothing but speculation" "Bunk" and some other phrases. I'll take Schneidman's speculation over some other official sources sourced information.
OK that’s fine but in this case Schneidman himself refuted what that Dov Kleinman account said. Completely different situation.

Back