Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

324791441_1131497157533360_1173793597493555535_n.jpg

So see Crosby was saying that he wants to play another season? Guys leg is not what it once was. Will turn 39 before the season starts. GB needs to move on but if #12 comes back I won't be shocked if he tells Gute both Crosby and Cobb neeed to return with him.

Rodgers mentioned today Marcedes Lewis, Randall Cobb, Allen Lazard, Robert Tonyan, and David Bakhtiari as players he wants back if he returns for another season. Basically, he wants to hang out with his buddies and be paid $58 million. Um Noooooo!
Wanting Randall Cobb back on the team from a football standpoint is an indefensible position and certainly not one geared towards winning a championship. Wanting all your buddies back so you can have a good old time doesn't win G anything....grow a pair Gute and say we'll decide the team, you decide if really want to win here or not?

@BillHuberNFL

"If there's a rebuild going on, I won't be a part of it." If they want to go younger, they'll go with Love and Rodgers (if he wants to play) will play somewhere else. "There's no point in coming back if you can't win it all.''

But you just said I want all those old dudes back ? He's making very little sense to me.

Rodgers mentioned today Marcedes Lewis, Randall Cobb, Allen Lazard, Robert Tonyan, and David Bakhtiari as players he wants back if he returns for another season. Basically, he wants to hang out with his buddies and be paid $58 million. Um Noooooo!
team needs to immediately say all those players will not be coming back

stop allowing yourself to be extorted by a regressing QB

Back