Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Rodgers is a POS wants to extort this team by demanding his washed up buddies get deals to hang out with him.

Gute needs some grapefruits to say well that's not happening. You can play with what we give you or retire. Pick one.

Bakhtiari is a good tackle, he can stay regardless. Lewis can stay for the minimum, he said he loves playing for ML. They are f$%%&d in the head if they bring back any of those other jags for him.
Thing is Packers are stupid and probably going to give Lewis more than the min last contract he got was 2 years at just a shade under $6 million. No matter what Lewis carries $1.05 million dead cap hit because of void years on his deal.

He seems to want GB to be his own personal country club.... No thanks....

He seems to want GB to be his own personal country club.... No thanks....
Funny still how many fans give Lord Rodgers a lifetime free pass for winning one SB that was 12 years ago. They think GB is will be nothing without him and it's everyone elses fault but his for the team not winning and will make ever excuse in the book for him not playing well.

So aka He's going to demand a say in roster for him to return. If not he wants to play but not in GB.

Well if this is true then it is an easy way to get rid of him. But..... Murphy and Gute didn't do it last year in the perfect situation so why would they do it now?

Well if this is true then it is an easy way to get rid of him. But..... Murphy and Gute didn't do it last year in the perfect situation so why would they do it now?
Maybe Rodgers says you can't offer me any more money we all knew it would only be 1 year if I did not enjoy it so you can either trade me to a team of my choice and get a pick or I retire and you get nothing.

So a post that someone thinks GB could get a day 1st and day 2 pick for Rodgers. I just can't see that. 39 year old QB whos play has slipped and maybe has 1 or 2 years in him left? I think a 3rd or 4th round conditional pick that can move up based on his or team play might be best GB can get. Plus his contract sucks.

If they trade him, I'm guessing a team would do something like a 1st or 2nd round pick this year and a conditional pick for 2024 that only comes to GB if Rodgers doesn't retire. I think there's probably a team stupid enough to give up a Day 1 pick for him.

Back