Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Yeah I think a 2nd round and Dillon would be worth it. Heck maybe they would even take a 3rd and Dillion which was the original offer GB made.
original rumored offer was 2 3rds and Dillon but who knows

If GB does pull off a trade best time is after MNF you have bye week offers chance to get Taylor up to speed.

Here's a question: Colts were rumored to want Watson plus a high pick in a trade for Taylor. Watson is off the table, but would you trade them Doubs as part of a package? Say Romeo Doubs and a 2nd rounder - yes or no?

Here's a question: Colts were rumored to want Watson plus a high pick in a trade for Taylor. Watson is off the table, but would you trade them Doubs as part of a package? Say Romeo Doubs and a 2nd rounder - yes or no?
My first reaction says no. I really like this trio of WRs. 2nd and Dillon I would do yesterday.

My first reaction says no. I really like this trio of WRs. 2nd and Dillon I would do yesterday.
Dillon has no value, I assume the Colts are looking for first round value for Taylor. Have to give something up to get something good.

A second and Dillon I would for sure. Though what’s Door County going to do if they ship out mayor off to Indy? Lol… so many people up here so emotionally invested in the fact he comes up here a lot.. he’s a nice guy but…..

Back to football though. I would not give up any WR… maybe one of the TEs plus Dillon and a second.

Getting Taylor isn't going to fix the offensive line. The defense has some players that can make a difference, if they get healthy. In the meantime, they need to show offenses something different. They're totally predictable. When the players do get healthy, they have to remain unpredictable. It's like they have no imagination.

I wouldn't give up a 1st or 2nd for Taylor. You're not going to keep him. He's going to be gone in the end. He's an unrestricted free agent at the end of this season, so he'd only be a rental for a partial season. Don't get me wrong. I like what he brings to the table, but quite honestly, the offensive line needs work for anyone to do well behind them. The Bakh/Jenkins situation is a killer. They're trying to fit guys in to replace them, but so far it's a mixed bag of results, and there is absolutely no depth to work with.

In the end, this year will be a write-off. Next year they'll be starting to heal, but still eating that last year of Bakh's contract. $19 Mill.

Gonna see a lot of movement then. Money available to upgrade event at depth.

Personally, I believe one of the changes will be at defensive coordinator. I'm not certain what the new coach will bring to the table, but it's gotta be somewhat better I'd hope.

No Dillon and maybe a 2nd Anything more is a overpay Colts have zero leverage

Getting Taylor isn't going to fix the offensive line. The defense has some players that can make a difference, if they get healthy. In the meantime, they need to show offenses something different. They're totally predictable. When the players do get healthy, they have to remain unpredictable. It's like they have no imagination.

I wouldn't give up a 1st or 2nd for Taylor. You're not going to keep him. He's going to be gone in the end. He's an unrestricted free agent at the end of this season, so he'd only be a rental for a partial season. Don't get me wrong. I like what he brings to the table, but quite honestly, the offensive line needs work for anyone to do well behind them. The Bakh/Jenkins situation is a killer. They're trying to fit guys in to replace them, but so far it's a mixed bag of results, and there is absolutely no depth to work with.

In the end, this year will be a write-off. Next year they'll be starting to heal, but still eating that last year of Bakh's contract. $19 Mill.

Gonna see a lot of movement then. Money available to upgrade event at depth.
If you are trading a 2nd for Dillon you are either signing him to long term before the season ends or giving him the FT you don't spend a 2nd for a 3/4 season rental.

No Dillon and maybe a 2nd Anything more is a overpay Colts have zero leverage
The Colts have all the leverage. No RB is getting paid big bucks, they have him under contract and the tag available. Taylor has nothing but a holdout.

Back