Official Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

@KyleMalzhan

#Packers RB Emanuel Wilson said that the expectation is for him to be activated off IR for Sunday's game against the #Bears.

If this happens and Musgrave comes back the Packers will need to make 2 moves to open up roster spots.

Guessing the bottom guys who would be likely to get cut are 2 of these 4.

Zayne Anderson, David Long Jr, Robert Rochell, and Kristian Welch.

Hopefully they have both Watson and Musgrave on greatly reduced reps. Especially Watson who has proven to be fragile this year…

Packers activate Luke Musgrave and Emanuel Wilson off IR. Call up Grant DuBose from the PS. To make room for Musgrave and Wilson Packers place Rudy Ford on IR and cut David Long Jr.

Packers activate Luke Musgrave and Emanuel Wilson off IR. Call up Grant DuBose from the PS. To make room for Musgrave and Wilson Packers place Rudy Ford on IR and cut David Long Jr.
They DID this? Or you're presuming they should do this?

I'd just as soon see Musgrave get that extra week to heal, and be available in the playoffs. His play won't make the difference in this game against the Bears. They'll still move the ball. What I'm more concerned about is Watson getting healthy before the playoffs, and our defensive players getting healed so they can play. We don't have the depth on defense to cover the injuries.
I am curious if Musgrave plays, how it will affect Kraft. It seems to me that Kraft should be the #1 TE for the time being until he can show that he is ready for it.

Back