Official Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

Confused about adding Dubuse and sitting two DB? Our secondary is a bigger liability then pur WR. I hope I am wrong but odd personal moves.
How many times have the called up Anthony Johnson? Could he be called up again?

It's hard to tell what's going through their minds. I hope they do understand the playoffs hinge on them winning tomorrow, not auditioning guys for the practice squad for next year.

It's hard to tell what's going through their minds. I hope they do understand the playoffs hinge on them winning tomorrow, not auditioning guys for the practice squad for next year.
Exactly. The Bears will want to to their season off with sending the Packers home and not the playoffs. They will want to take that momentum into next year. This Packers team.better be ready. This coaching staff better have them ready for the Bears best effort.

Another reason to win today besides making the playoffs? GB does make the playoffs it will mean GB can not be forced to do Hard Knocks. I think if GB could be forced to the NFL would because I think it could be a good ratings for HBO.

Packers’ QB Jordan Love already has locked in an additional $1.5 million based on his play this season and a win Sunday vs. the Bears would lock in an additional $1.5 million. He potentially could add as much as an additional $1.5 million above that based on his final statistics, then could add more based on the team’s playoff performance.

50-15, and made a lot of money for me on small bets. I've had a $20 a game bet with a Bears friend on every game during that period of time. Even though they're small bets, I'm up $700!

Glad Aaron Jones clapped back at this whinny little witch talking trash after losing.

Back