Official Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

I'd just as soon see Musgrave get that extra week to heal, and be available in the playoffs. His play won't make the difference in this game against the Bears. They'll still move the ball. What I'm more concerned about is Watson getting healthy before the playoffs, and our defensive players getting healed so they can play. We don't have the depth on defense to cover the injuries.

I'd just as soon see Musgrave get that extra week to heal, and be available in the playoffs. His play won't make the difference in this game against the Bears. They'll still move the ball. What I'm more concerned about is Watson getting healthy before the playoffs, and our defensive players getting healed so they can play. We don't have the depth on defense to cover the injuries.
I do see what you’re saying, on the other hand this already is the playoffs for GB. It’s must win. Watson can rest up, but I think Musgrave would make a big difference in this game. Chicago has two good corners and they play a lot of zone. With two mobile TEs and Jones running well you can put their safeties and ILBs in an absolute blender. Not to be dramatic but it’s been almost 30 years since GB had schematic/personnel answers like this on offense.

I do see what you’re saying, on the other hand this already is the playoffs for GB. It’s must win. Watson can rest up, but I think Musgrave would make a big difference in this game. Chicago has two good corners and they play a lot of zone. With two mobile TEs and Jones running well you can put their safeties and ILBs in an absolute blender. Not to be dramatic but it’s been almost 30 years since GB had schematic/personnel answers like this on offense.
Totaly agree....to go back in time this was what I was talking about last spring when they drafted the two TE etc... What you saw in Streaks is what ML ran schematically before he got here. When it's working well it's a real pain in the backside to stop and fun to watch./

After practicing on Wednesday and Thursday, wide receiver Christian Watson raised eyebrows with a DNP designation on Friday. But Packers head coach Matt LaFleur said it was part of the plan. After missing four games, he's listed as questionable to play.

"We just felt he had two good days of practice and wanted to give him today. We'll see where he's at on Sunday," LaFleur mentioned. "Just how he's feeling. We'll test him out and we'll see where he's at."

Back