Official Game 9 Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

This game is more about the def than it is about Love. If the def can keep KC to 20 or less Love has a chance. If he needs to score 20plus to win I don't see it happening.
I'm looking at 27 to be honest. I think that's where KC will go. I'm saying this because we won't have those long 15 play drives like we often have with Rodgers. They're the clock eaters.

This game is more about the def than it is about Love. If the def can keep KC to 20 or less Love has a chance. If he needs to score 20plus to win I don't see it happening.
If Adams is back I think it's possible

KC is really off this year so far. GB has to hope that this week is not the week that they finally get things figured out.

Line is only +7. Not sure if that's a testament to how good Vegas thinks we are, or how bad they think KC's D is.
I believe before it came out Rodgers was out it was a pick em so line jumped 7

I'm actually looking forward to this. It's basically a one game (maybe 2) test for Love. He'll have a full compliment of weapons (sans Bob and Josh). The downside is KC is a very tough place to play, I'd rather see him make his first start at Lambeau.

And if he doesn't do well it doesn't automatically mean he's a bust. Rodgers first season we were 6-10 including a 5 game losing streak. He was up and down but overall he played pretty well, 93.8 rating, 28/13 ratio, 4,038 yards.

Love though has had 1.5 seasons, not 3, and his rookie season featured no OTA's and a scaled back camp and zero preseason games. So it's not apples to apples in terms of being ready. On the other hand we've seen plenty of QB's thrown into the first and perform well. Hopefully Love does the same.

Would it be too much to ask that after the game Vikings and Bears fans are crapping themselves because they see glimpses that the team that has b@#$-slapped them for 3 decades has their 3rd straight once-in-a-generation QB?

Nah, couldn't happen. But if it did I'd enjoy it more for their misery than any joy Packer fans would have. chicago sux
vikings sux

Would it be too much to ask that after the game Vikings and Bears fans are crapping themselves because they see glimpses that the team that has b@#$-slapped them for 3 decades has their 3rd straight once-in-a-generation QB?

Nah, couldn't happen. But if it did I'd enjoy it more for their misery than any joy Packer fans would have. chicago sux
vikings sux
I said if Love does become another great QB Bears fans will just line their pockets with rocks and walk into Lake MI. LOL

Back