Official Game 9 Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

I believe the real question is:

Is ❤ such an unlikable bastard that the starter and third string quarterback won't spend time with him or get close enough to him to infect him or make him a close contact disqualification?

Just wondering

I believe the real question is:

Is ❤ such an unlikable bastard that the starter and third string quarterback won't spend time with him or get close enough to him to infect him or make him a close contact disqualification?

Just wondering
Love got the shot which means he does not qualify as a close contact. Had he not got the shot he would not have played in the game because of being a close contact.

I'm actually now thinking GB had a good shot to win this. Love fits ML system better than what's his nuts. He isn't more talented. But he is more than capable of running this system and winning.

I'm really pulling for Jordan Love today. The young man overcame a lot in his young life, and last night, I read a really good article about it.

I'm really pulling for Jordan Love today. The young man overcame a lot in his young life, and last night, I read a really good article about it.

Great to see you back HH and you came back hitting hard! What a great article. Would it be bad to say I loved it?!?! I'm rooting hard for this kid!

I'm really interested to see what a more pure LaFleur offense will look like. Expecting less QB pre-snap changes, more runs, less Davante force-feeding. That said, I expect typical young QB mistakes and missed opportunities, and meh offensive output overall. That said the Chiefs haven't put together much offense in weeks. GB 23 KC 17

I don’t see the offense changing much with Love. It’s been a better mix and balance of pass run lately. I get that teams have figured out how to play 2 high safety’s vs KC but not sure we have the personal to play it consistently.

I’ll take Reid adjusting over Joe Barry

KC 27 GB 17

Back