Official Game 9 Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

Few choices to back up Love Blake Bortles, Jake Dolegala, Brett Hundley

If the Giants can walk into that stadium in prime time with Daniel Jones and almost pull off the win, I expect GB can at least do the same with Jordan Love.

If the Giants can walk into that stadium in prime time with Daniel Jones and almost pull off the win, I expect GB can at least do the same with Jordan Love.
I like your optimism. The word that bothers me is "almost."

I like your optimism. The word that bothers me is "almost."
That should be the floor for their performance. I still expect them to win. KC's defense is a lot worse than AZ's, I would tru to execute the same game plan as Arizona but they will have Adams, MVS and Lazard back.

Frankly this might be as good as the team gets for Jordan Love for a little while, I expect him to make use of it.

Prior to 2007 fans Rodgers sucks trade him keep Favre. 2007 Dallas game dang this Rodgers kid can play maybe he does have a future.

Prior to today. Jordan Love sucks Packers should trade him keep Rodgers. After KC game??????

The one stat that would give me pause in comparing the Giants' "almost" to the upcoming game is that Jones had started 33 NFL games prior to that.

Wonder what locker room is like and how many are against Rodgers for not caring about following protocol.

Back