Official Game 1 GB vs Minnesota Thread

Read the Z interview...it would be odd if wasn't the same thing I have heard from other guys that left. Straight-up glasses off... that's a bad look for Coach and the front office....spare me the disgruntled player crap, everytime it's been that same line at some point you have to wonder if Murphy and Gute are just plain >>>

Z-Smith’s unhappiness with the Packers started with this move.

Originally posted on Pro Football Rumors
By Sam Robinson..... AKA speculative podo(

I say again, this isn't the first guy to talk like this after leaving. 1-2 meh.... when you are at 5 or 6 plus, something is wrong.

I think the dangerous thing is that Z knows GB base and personal. Not a huge factor but something to keep in mind.

As was discussed on shout the other night, Rodgers needs to talk a lot less and play better more. Probably needs to be a blanket statement for the whole team. Everyone is 0-0 today, nobody needs to be talking smack.

I think GB wins this game by two scores but it'll be rough in that dome for most of the game.

It’s a business. He wanted an extension after his first 2 years and didn’t happen. I don’t have any angst against him for wanting to get a deal.
It’s a business

It’s a business. He wanted an extension after his first 2 years and didn’t happen. I don’t have any angst against him for wanting to get a deal.
It’s a business
Thing is Z Smith seems not to understand that and took GB not giving him a deal and not being a captain and being cut as a personal slight.

Thing is Z Smith seems not to understand that and took GB not giving him a deal and not being a captain and being cut as a personal slight.
Let’s face it, every organization is “team first” and the league chews up and spits out players with no remorse. You can argue he got bad advice or was paranoid all you want, but being kicked to the curb at any opportunity is a real threat for almost every player.

Let’s face it, every organization is “team first” and the league chews up and spits out players with no remorse. You can argue he got bad advice or was paranoid all you want, but being kicked to the curb at any opportunity is a real threat for almost every player.
Yep I don't blame players for trying to get as much as they can as the team does both sides need to look at it as business nothing personal both sides want to get the best deal as they can from the other side.

It’s a damn business. He understands that.

Back