Official Game 1 GB vs Minnesota Thread

He's not going Sunday and would be stupid to bring him back. Let him rest make sure he's healthy
If it's an ankle or a foot it's going to nag him all season. Just the way it works.

I mean that goes for like 6 guys right now, 5 of them starters (Bakh, Jenkins, Lazard, Savage, Tonyan)
That’s fair. Week 1 I’m probably over cautious so yeah I’d probably sit Bak and Lazard probably Jenkins. The other 2 depends coin toss.

If they are cleared by medical staff to play, they absolutely should play. If they arent cleared to play, then they dont....its that simple. What field they play on shouldnt have anything to do with it, only if cleared or not by medical staff. Being the Packers medical staff seems to be overly cautious, Im not worried about their decision at all.

If they are cleared by medical staff to play, they absolutely should play. If they arent cleared to play, then they dont....its that simple. What field they play on shouldnt have anything to do with it, only if cleared or not by medical staff. Being the Packers medical staff seems to be overly cautious, Im not worried about their decision at all.
Fair take, and the other side of the coin.

Back