Official Game 1 GB vs Minnesota Thread

Thing is only way to really save money would be to extend him do you want to keep him past 30?

Might be best to let him go after this year let Dillon start and draft another back.
Depends on his health and production. He’s not coming back at the current cap figure so they have time to figure it out

Z Smith a little baby because GB did not ask about his back.

He was a diva also. Got pissed that he was not made a team captain (Player vote by the way) he made up a captain batch necklace. After back surgery stayed away team for most of season instead of rehabbing in GB.

He was a good player but coming off back surgery and his cap number GB was smart to get rid of him. He admits in article reason why he backed out of Ravens deal was he wanted revenge vs GB so signed with MN.

Z Smith a little baby because GB did not ask about his back.

He was a diva also. Got pissed that he was not made a team captain (Player vote by the way) he made up a captain batch necklace. After back surgery stayed away team for most of season instead of rehabbing in GB.

He was a good player but coming off back surgery and his cap number GB was smart to get rid of him. He admits in article reason why he backed out of Ravens deal was he wanted revenge vs GB so signed with MN.

He also did not play the run very well and disappeared in the two NFC title games.

Not worth the money, IMO.

I think we can take care of him on Sunday.

He also did not play the run very well and disappeared in the two NFC title games.

Not worth the money, IMO.

I think we can take care of him on Sunday.
Yep remember watching a guy break down tape on Smith saying that he played so far off the edge it gave him more of a clean shot at the QB but also gave up a huge hole that the RB could go through.

Thing is only way to really save money would be to extend him do you want to keep him past 30?

Might be best to let him go after this year let Dillon start and draft another back.
Aaron wants to be here. Might be willing to make a deal. We'll see.

Read the Z interview...it would be odd if wasn't the same thing I have heard from other guys that left. Straight-up glasses off... that's a bad look for Coach and the front office....spare me the disgruntled player crap, everytime it's been that same line at some point you have to wonder if Murphy and Gute are just plain >>>

Read the Z interview...it would be odd if wasn't the same thing I have heard from other guys that left. Straight-up glasses off... that's a bad look for Coach and the front office....spare me the disgruntled player crap, everytime it's been that same line at some point you have to wonder if Murphy and Gute are just plain >>>

What's the old saying, where there is smoke there is fire. AddFuel)

Back