Official 2016 Week 6 Green Bay vs Dallas Thread

Going with GB in a close one 24-20. Big key is we can't get banged up much more. If this team suffers a rash of major injuries it doesn't have the quality depth to go the distance.
What happens if Lacy gets dinged, again? Feature Rip? Maybe we see Monty a little more today. I just worry about being one dimensional especially after MMs comments about emphasizing the passing game this past week. That leads me to believe they will try and protect Lacy as much as they can.

ankles do not heal that fast. i think they are crazy to play lacy at all in this game. they should have promoted the guy from the practice squad for a game or two.

I totally agree. If Lacy re-injures that ankle, we could lose him for several games. The problem is, how do we have a chance of winning without him? The Packers have done nothing to be three deep at running back with talent. They rely way too much on "everyone being healthy."

Packers down 7-6 in second quarter. It's a battle just like most of us thought.

I think we should give Eddie props for gutting out that performance on that bum ankle today.

I think we should give Eddie props for gutting out that performance on that bum ankle today.

Very true. he made some nice runs that included a couple 'jump overs'. He gave what he could.

Back