Official 2016 Week 6 Green Bay vs Dallas Thread

the packers are 5-0 when wearing a third jersey since 2010, outscoring opponents 169-72.

here's the uniform for sunday's game vs the cowboys:

so obviously, we will win.

That's all I needed to hear. Pack by 10 on Sunday.

banjo, cook, shields and starks all ruled out for the game.

lacy, randall, and rollins are listed as questionable.

banjo, cook, shields and starks all ruled out for the game.

lacy, randall, and rollins are listed as questionable.

Any word on Lacy? The injuries are stacking up. Sounds like Starks may miss a few games.

I guess Lacy is gonna play but how long will that ankle hold up? I fear it's gonna be a long night at Lambeau tomorrow. :(

I guess Lacy is gonna play but how long will that ankle hold up? I fear it's gonna be a long night at Lambeau tomorrow. :(

It's definitely going to be interesting to see the Packers game plan. No threat on the running game will make for a long day.

Green Bay weather this afternoon is Sunny ☀️ with temps in the mid 60's and a 0% chance of rain.

Green Bay weather this afternoon is Sunny ☀️ with temps in the mid 60's and a 0% chance of rain.

This would be a great game to attend. A true test for both teams. The season is still young but we'll learn a lot.

Last edited:
I'm excited about this one. Being down here in Cowboy country, I want to put my Packer shirt on tomorrow, when we go To Sam's, and several other places, just to let them see our colors. ♥

I still see the Packers taking this one by a FG. Even with the injury list.

Going with GB in a close one 24-20. Big key is we can't get banged up much more. If this team suffers a rash of major injuries it doesn't have the quality depth to go the distance.

Back