Official 2016 Week 6 Green Bay vs Dallas Thread

Thing that worries me is Dallas secondary seems to be improving each week. With our WR's again struggling to get any separation you can give Rodgers again all the time in the world and it wont mean much if the WR can't beat his guy.

Thing that worries me is Dallas secondary seems to be improving each week. With our WR's again struggling to get any separation you can give Rodgers again all the time in the world and it wont mean much if the WR can't beat his guy.

Maybe they used that extra 15 minutes in the classroom to go over slants, hitches, and other quick hitting routes, and then put in a bunch of route combos that will get someone open.

My mistake. They have the top running offense according to the NFL. I accidentally indicated they were the top defense. They aren't. What they have done is given up 26 first downs over 5 games. That's an amazing figure, and shows how difficult it is to run against them. You either have your short passing game ready to roll or you're in big trouble.

My mistake. They have the top running offense according to the NFL. I accidentally indicated they were the top defense. They aren't. What they have done is given up 26 first downs over 5 games. That's an amazing figure, and shows how difficult it is to run against them. You either have your short passing game ready to roll or you're in big trouble.
At 26 first downs per game given up there isn't much need to run for a first down. They are giving up a very poor 4.6 yards per carry which is the most telling stat. A health Lacy should be able to get the job done. The problem is we don't have a healthy Lacy or Starks.

Due to my fantasy football fiasco this year I'm shelving my brain this week and going with my heart. I 'think' the Cowpokes are trending up, but they've been doing it with rookies. That usually doesn't last. The Packs been winning ugly, like a street rod that's missing on cylinder 4.
So....with the extra 15 minutes of study....Dak meet Fack, the Packers defense gets the rookies to turn it over and we win by 15. 29-14. There is a defensive touchdown and a safety in there. Our offense continues to struggle and we get to watch MM squirm through the short week heading into the Bears game.:confused:

Reactions: TW
Dubz41 - I understand the feeling. My fantasy team lost last week and may well lose again this week. From the last part of last year, through this year, I'd been on an 11 game winning streak, which isn't that common in fantasy. The wheels came off the bus last week, and it looks like my pit crew can't find them!!!!

I like your philosophy on the game. Maybe I should ask.... what are you smoking or drinking? I need some of that stuff!

hgh) br)

the packers are 5-0 when wearing a third jersey since 2010, outscoring opponents 169-72.

here's the uniform for sunday's game vs the cowboys:

so obviously, we will win.

The Cowboys schedule so far:
Giants (L) 19-20
Washington Football Team (W) 27-23
Bears (W) 31-17
49ers (W) 24-17
Bengals (W) 28-14

The combined records of their opponents is 9-16 and they've played some of the worst teams in football.
I think Prescott gets exposed the way Wentz got exposed against the Lions last week. Elliott and the O-line will give the Packers everything they can handle, but if they can just keep him in check I think they can win. The Cowboys defense is highly overrated, and the Packers should be able to move the ball.

Packers 24 -Cowboys 17

Reactions: TW
Dubz41 - I understand the feeling. My fantasy team lost last week and may well lose again this week. From the last part of last year, through this year, I'd been on an 11 game winning streak, which isn't that common in fantasy. The wheels came off the bus last week, and it looks like my pit crew can't find them!!!!

I like your philosophy on the game. Maybe I should ask.... what are you smoking or drinking? I need some of that stuff!

hgh) br)
I wish I was smoking or drinking. Alas, I'm just using the 'opposite' strategy. I thought it through, then I flipped it. Here's my axiom:
FACK > dak.

Back