AR Prediction Thread

I think a sticking point could be right now Jets want GB to pay money GB saying no.
Totally, but the money could have value in picks. What’s the player worth in picks, and what is the contract worth in picks? How to bridge the difference if NYJ aren’t philosophically opposed to parting with 13 but don’t think it’s worth it when the contract is considered.

Totally, but the money could have value in picks. What’s the player worth in picks, and what is the contract worth in picks? How to bridge the difference if NYJ aren’t philosophically opposed to parting with 13 but don’t think it’s worth it when the contract is considered.
Though what if Jets are saying we will take the entire contract but here is a 6th round pick take it or leave it.

i just do not see rodgers retiring. if the packers mess up this deal, rodgers will simply return to the packers to collect his $60m. i know i sure would.
Arod wouldn’t choose to retire is probably true. Plus he’s really ticked off at the Packers now. Now way in heck GB could bring him back. Would be a level of toxic GB hasn’t seen before…

Though, and I think someone already mentioned this, I’m starting to believe the thinking that GB is just jerking Arod around right now as a little payback for all the crap Arod has pulled the last few years and the deal really is basically done…

If trade falls apart Rodgers has "accident" in off-season so he can't play this season and ends up on the NFI and Packers don't have to pay him for the year. ;)

Back