AR Prediction Thread

Johnson doesn’t care what Jets fans think. Like Packer fans they will get over it and come back. Especially if Jets can spin it that Packers were unreasonable. Jets don’t need Arod he’s a luxury… Jets can say screw it go back to Wilson and be no worse than they were.
Not sure on that. Wilson is horrible I rather go sign Cam Newton and his dead arm than have Wilson start for me.

Did a Packers player kick Florio's dog or sleep with his mom or something that he hates the Packers so much?
Florio doesn’t hate the Packers. He loves Packer fans who will click on his stories and make him $$$.. besides this is an article about the Jets not the packers.

I could see Rodgers doing this saying trade me or I will show up and run risk of getting hurt.

Former Chiefs’ free-agent WR Mecole Hardman reached agreement today with the New York Jets, per a league source. The Jets now add a player to run jet sweeps, and more.

Elijah Moore is expendable in NY. 2nd round pick Moore and 2024 3rd round conditional pick for Rodgers get it done.

Former Chiefs’ free-agent WR Mecole Hardman reached agreement today with the New York Jets, per a league source. The Jets now add a player to run jet sweeps, and more.

Elijah Moore is expendable in NY. 2nd round pick Moore and 2024 3rd round conditional pick for Rodgers get it done.
Why would GB want a guy who was deemed expendable by a team as bad as the Jets?

Why would GB want a guy who was deemed expendable by a team as bad as the Jets?
Because Moore could easily be a #2 WR on GB. Moore has not played horrible. I rather have Moore than Corey Davis or Mims. Plus than having Moore you may not have to look at a WR in the first couple rounds as you would than be able to to with Watson, Moore, Doubs as your top 3 and can find a guy to be the #4 on day 3 of the draft.

Last edited:
Well scratch off Moore and 3rd round pick to the Browns for a 2nd round pick.

So now 2 2nd round picks to GB for Rodgers?

Back