AR Prediction Thread

Either way, I think there’s been enough progress to think a deal is a relative certainty before the draft, and there’s a good chance, too, that Rodgers is officially a Jet before Robert Saleh addresses his team for the first time this offseason two weeks from today.

And, again, I think we’re probably talking, at this point, about what’s going to Green Bay along with a 2023 second-round pick and what conditions (if any) are on those future considerations. There are ways, of course, to protect everyone in this case, and the GMs involved, Joe Douglas and Brian Gutekunst, have a good relationship and are smart enough to do that creatively in the coming days.
So could it get done today? Yes. It might also happen the day before the draft. But, again, it’s coming.

Jets have moved on from Aaron Rodgers. Instead they have chosen to go with another former Packers QB. Jets have signed Tim Boyle.

See more reports now that trade if it happens won't happen until day 1 or day 2 of the draft itself.

GM Aaron making sure he has the players he wants on the roster. Now just to get Lewis and Cobb signed.

Strictly hearsay at this point.... AKA nothing else to write about.
With draft only about 2 weeks away I am thinking more and more that any trade will happen on either night 1 or 2 of the draft. Would not shock me if it happens when Jets are on the clock to prevent a team from trading up ahead of GB.

Back