AR Prediction Thread

With draft only about 2 weeks away I am thinking more and more that any trade will happen on either night 1 or 2 of the draft. Would not shock me if it happens when Jets are on the clock to prevent a team from trading up ahead of GB.
They may have some compensation packages depending on how the draft falls. Jets will be hot on some of the OL early, if their guys are gone then maybe they're amenable to a first round swap of picks.

They may have some compensation packages depending on how the draft falls. Jets will be hot on some of the OL early, if their guys are gone then maybe they're amenable to a first round swap of picks.
Yeah I think the top 3 OL in my books Johnson, Skoronski, Jones possible all 3 could be gone by 13 or only one left. Not sure Wright is worth a top 15 pick so perhaps would see swap of picks.

Just have a couple guys from Jersey talk to Rodgers about him wanting to retire and how it's best for his health he plays at least a couple years. LOL

Rumor Packers want 2023 2nd and 2024 1st round pick. Willing to send pick back in case Rodgers retires after 2024 but Jets are refusing the trade

That's very reasonable if that is the case.
Thing is we keep hearing different things each day. Last week it was Jets offering a 2nd this year and 2nd next year that could go to a 1st but wanted a pick back but GB turned it down. Now pretty much same thing this week from Packers asking and it's Jets turning it down. I think no one knows what really is the truth.

Back