2024 Draft Thread

Brugler called it outstanding but he did no agility drills, and that (plus 40) matters the most for corners. It’s good that he is healthy enough to workout but the main question mark for him is agility and his ability to be an outside corner. If you don’t think he can play outside then you’re using the 25th overall pick to either 1. draft a slot corner, or 2. assume high end level of play at S, where he hasn’t played before

Brugler called it outstanding but he did no agility drills, and that (plus 40) matters the most for corners. It’s good that he is healthy enough to workout but the main question mark for him is agility and his ability to be an outside corner. If you don’t think he can play outside then you’re using the 25th overall pick to either 1. draft a slot corner, or 2. assume high end level of play at S, where he hasn’t played before
I don't think he's going to make it as a CB. He's going to probably be given chance to be a CB but I think he will get burned enough by 2nd season he's moved to safety.

DeJean is mediocre at best. Looking respectable against lesser talent does not prove he's good. That's what happened in college. Half the games, or more, were against teams with mediocre or less talent.

I'm not certain I'd project him as anything more than about a 4th round project, who might help at either safety or CB, but not as a projected starter. But, that's just my opinion. He hasn't impressed me.

Early on in the process it was common to see DeJean and Jordan Morgan mocked to GB at 25, and common to see Barton mocked to them at 41. All the usual pre draft BS happens and things move around but in the end I’m guess it’ll be one of those three at 25.

The Packers are hosting CB Kool-Aid McKinstry on a Top 30 visit today.

DeJean Homer's messing in their pants saying trade up to get him. Hard pass

Someone wrote an article saying GB is going to trade up to 16 to draft him and the homers are buying it lock stock and barrel.

Last edited:
Early on in the process it was common to see DeJean and Jordan Morgan mocked to GB at 25, and common to see Barton mocked to them at 41. All the usual pre draft BS happens and things move around but in the end I’m guess it’ll be one of those three at 25.
which means Gute drafts someone no one had mocked LOL

Look at guys 21 years of age. Outside of Wyatt all of Gute's picks are 21 years old in 1st round.

Back