2024 Draft Thread

I really don't know what to make of injuries anymore. Football is a tough sport and guys get injured so it's part of the game. I hate to take guys with an injury history but then sometimes you rule out good players. Look no further than Wisconsin's own Joe Thomas. Tore an ACL in college but it sure didn't matter when he got to the NFL.

That said, I do worry about guys who have multiple injuries, especially when it's joint injuries and multiple hamstrings. If DeJean truly only broke a bone in his leg I'm not bothered too much, but the fact that he's still not ready to run makes me worry that maybe it wasn't a simple break. I don't know either way, but it just makes things cloudy and I'd want my doctors to see ALL the x-rays and scans, not just what they are getting at the combine but also right after the injury to have a complete picture.

DeWayne Carter Duke DT 6'2 302 runs a 4.9 40 ...32 inch vertical.... holy cow

Holy Cow is right. That will put him on a few more team's radar. I mocked him to the Packers in Rd7 early in this thread. I guess that's a laugh. I figured that would be too late for him, but now, I'm guessing I was about 3-4 rounds too late.

Holy Cow is right. That will put him on a few more team's radar. I mocked him to the Packers in Rd7 early in this thread. I guess that's a laugh. I figured that would be too late for him, but now, I'm guessing I was about 3-4 rounds too late.
There are about 5 DL that are just plain studs in this draft along with 5 or 6 stud OL. Honestly, GB should get 3 really good players no matter what position they play with those early picks.

I was liking Sweat but see he ended up with a very poor RAS

Back