2021 Off Season Thread

With a QB like Rodgers and this OL, paying premium on a RB, this after using a top 100 pick on a RB the year prior, is some poor use of resources.
That's a lot for a RB, even for a very good one

I thought the 9 million people were talking about giving him was too much to pay a RB

History just keeps showing that it doesn't pay off to pay them

Per ESPN:

"Jones, 26, is one of only two players in NFL history to post 3,000-plus yards rushing (3,364) and 35-plus rushing touchdowns (37) with an average of 5-plus yards per carry (5.2) in their first four seasons. Jim Brown is the other".

Per ESPN:

"Jones, 26, is one of only two players in NFL history to post 3,000-plus yards rushing (3,364) and 35-plus rushing touchdowns (37) with an average of 5-plus yards per carry (5.2) in their first four seasons. Jim Brown is the other".
unfortunately, four years is pretty much the typical shelf life of a running back. stupid signing.

unfortunately, four years is pretty much the typical shelf life of a running back. stupid signing.
Only playing devil's advocate. I figured Jones was long gone but for the sake of discussion, are his attempts on par with the other typical bell cow backs or is he over or under those guys? Does he have less wear and tear, so to speak?

Last edited:
Only playing devil's advocate. I figured Jones was long gone but for the sake of discussion, are his attempts on par with the other typical bell cow backs or is he over or under those guys? Does he have less wear and tear, so to speak?
he carried the ball an average of 14 times a game over the past two years. not a bell cow.

Back