With their pick in round 2 GB Selects Josh Meyers Center Ohio State

Opps just noticed his name is Myers not Meyers.

Myers has been assigned #71

Watched a video where Myers and Creed Humphrey were discussed.

Reasons the Packers may have like Myers better.
- Myers is bigger and a better run blocker
- Humphrey snaps left-handed and that can require some adjustment by the QB
- Humphrey has some inconsistency on shotgun snaps
- Humphrey is likely an OC only, whereas Myers can also play OG

I don't know any of this to be fact, just passing on what was discussed.

Watched a video where Myers and Creed Humphrey were discussed.

Reasons the Packers may have like Myers better.
- Myers is bigger and a better run blocker
- Humphrey snaps left-handed and that can require some adjustment by the QB
- Humphrey has some inconsistency on shotgun snaps
- Humphrey is likely an OC only, whereas Myers can also play OG

I don't know any of this to be fact, just passing on what was discussed.
I like Stenovich as a coach, and I trust him to work Myers up and sort them all out.

So guessing the plan will be let Myers and Patrick fight for the starting center job. Kick Jenkins to RT and have Turner start at LT until Bak is ready. Then let Runyan, Stepnaik, Van Lanen, other UDFA and current roster guys fight for the guard spots.

So guessing the plan will be let Myers and Patrick fight for the starting center job. Kick Jenkins to RT and have Turner start at LT until Bak is ready. Then let Runyan, Stepnaik, Van Lanen, other UDFA and current roster guys fight for the guard spots.
Whoever starts at Center, the other one can play G (either Patrick or Myers). So I would consider Runyan the front runner to be the other starter

and when bak comes bak? does turner go to right tackle or one of the guard positions?

You take a guy in Rd 2, that guy is starting, or he will need to be a complete mess like Spriggs to put him on the bench. No excuse for an interior OL from a big program. He should be more or less ready to go after a few weeks with the coaching staff.

You take a guy in Rd 2, that guy is starting, or he will need to be a complete mess like Spriggs to put him on the bench. No excuse for an interior OL from a big program. He should be more or less ready to go after a few weeks with the coaching staff.
Unless he's really a 4th round players you overdrafted in the 2nd round.

Back